Why Become a Member?
Members have access to all the programs available through Ohio Lepidopterists. These include;
- Annual meeting with guest speakers
- Webinars and videos
- Field trips
- On-line access to survey and monitoring data*
- Butterfly Observation Group (BOG) events
- and more
* On-line monitoring data is yearly summaries only
Membership is available in three levels;
- Sustaining – become a member at a higher level.
- Family/Individual – membership for households
- Student – for students enrolled in school for the active calendar year
Wish to pay by check?
Download the membership form and mail it in.